The philanthropic arm of one of the largest telecom player in the world was established in 2000 with a vision to help underprivileged children and young people of our country realize their potential. The activities of the not-for-profit organization are mostly focused on education sector. They have a total employee strength of 1,700 employees who are spread across interiors of North India.
Problem Statement and Business Needs
The organization comprises of employees who are teachers in villages and are designated as a “Mobile Teacher”. Client had indicated gaps in maintaining the data for these employees. The manual process was creating concerns on data integrity and gap between the events and actual updation of data impacted efficiency of operations.
- Standardization and accuracy of data
- Mechanism to track the employee data for personal, leave, attendance, exit etc.
- Integrated data flow for Payroll processing
- Data visibility to all the levels
Empxtrack implemented its web based Employee database, Leave and attendance management modules for the organization. Now the HR could manage the employee data online and also manage leave approvals on the web. They are slowly transforming their HR processes and practices.
- Centralized data capture and maintenance with user defined reports and dashboards provides efficient MIS for decision making.
- All data including creating and storing of comprehensive employee records, with a variety of user-definable information fields.
- Generates customized reports and dashboards according to HR requirements.
- Web based access of employee data and leave, attendance at regional level offices facilitated real time updation of the data.
- Employee exits could be managed efficiently within tight timelines resulting in accurate payroll management.
Disclaimer: Maintaining security of our client data is our prime responsibility. The name of the company is not disclosed in the case study due to confidentiality agreement signed with our client.