Are you expected to communicate with employees often to resolve issues and discuss challenges? To communicate effectively, use these pre-written HR mails to employees and increase productivity, save time and share consistent and professional communication.
Why do you need to send HR Mails to Employees?
Today professional communication is extremely frequent and necessary. Employees work at multiple locations, across numerous time zones and continuously evolving business environments.
A survey by McKinsey conducted in 2012 states that the professional desk workers spend more than 28% of their working hours dealing with emails. And these numbers are increasing with each passing day!
There is significant stress involved in identifying ways to communicate effectively with employees – especially when you may not know them personally, may not be aware of what they do and have yet to build a relationship with them. In brief, you are not accepted as a trusted advisor in their eyes.
To save you from all this hard work and uncertainty, we created a few HR Email templates in the first part of this blog post. It was received very well with 1000s of page views.
Based on the feedback, numerous responses and request for more frequently used mails, we are sharing some more HR Mails to Employees to assist you in your day-to-day communications.
We hope that we can assist you in your job and help you achieve your objectives!
Template 4. Employee taking frequent leave of absence
It is essential to maintain a work-life balance and taking some time-off is normal and expected.
Each organization provides paid-time-off to employees to allow them to handle personal exigencies and participate in hobbies of their choice. At the same time, employees cannot take days-off without an approval from their supervisor or at the cost of compromising work and deadlines.
Often supervisors approach HR to counsel employees if an employee is taking too many unplanned vacations. You can use the following HR mail to employee to start a conversation.
Note: You can find statistics on Employee leave trends by viewing this blog.
Template 5. Request Employee Feedback
Employee feedback is very valuable to understand engagement, pre-emp employee related challenges and to introduce changes in the work environment.
There are a variety of surveys that organizations run periodically to gather such inputs. Unfortunately, employees often do not often respond to these requests unless reminded 2-3 times.
Here is a ready to use HR mail that can remind employees to participate in this activity.
P/S Click on the link you want to read more on designing an Employee Satisfaction Survey
A self-service portal for upto 25 employees at absolutely no cost
*No credit card required
Template 6. Appreciate Team Members
Everyone likes to be recognized and appreciation is a fundamental element for any employee engagement initiative.
Never miss any opportunity, small or big, to appreciate an employee and thank them for their contributions.
You can use the following template to quickly create an appreciation mail and become popular with everyone in the company.
Here is another great idea! Build a company specific social feed platform where you can share news and achievements with everyone. We find this increases camaraderie, builds competition and helps increase productivity.
- – Hope you find these HR mails to employees useful! Please let us know by sharing your thoughts and comments below.
- – While these may not address the challenges you face in each situation, yet we hope that they can be helpful to initiate a conversation and progress towards a solution.
- – We believe that these HR mail templates are probably the best and least intrusive ways to elicit attention of an employee. Of course you have formal means to grab their attention such as issuing a warning letter.
- – Empxtrack contains a letter generation section that can store all your letter templates with formats. Mail merge functionality allows you to quickly generate the desired letters, include employee details (such as name, manager name, department, title etc.) and send it immediately. You can save time and standardize the HR process across your company !
- – If there are any other interesting templates that you would like to add, please use the comment section below and we will be happy to attribute them to you.