[vc_row top=”0px” bottom=”0px”][vc_column][vc_heading title=”Meet Compliance Requirements on Time with Empxtrack” el_class=”heading-top”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row top=”0px”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Employee Onboarding forms
Empxtrack is a fully-compliant, reliable and state specific onboarding software that minimizes risk of audits and improves experience of the new hires by simplifying their onboarding process.
With Empxtrack, you can simplify the process of managing multiple documents and use pre-configured onboarding forms to collect information of the new hires.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”38305″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]Multiple Onboarding Forms supported by Empxtrack
- » I9 Form (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- » W4 Form (Employee’s withholding allowance certificate)
- » CORI Form (Criminal Offender Record Information)
- » Hep B Accept Decline Form (Employee acceptance/ declination of Hepatitis B vaccination)
- » Mass Withholding 2014 Form
- » 4-DD Employee Authorization Form
Payroll Compliance Forms
Empxtrack supports organizations to adhere to Indian statutory compliances to avoid risks and penalties.
Businesses can ensure timely payment of employees’ salaries while processing payroll accurately.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px” el_class=”display”][vc_single_image image=”38306″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]Forms for Payroll Compliance
- » ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)
- » PF (Provident fund)
- » LWF (Labour welfare fund)
- » PT (Professional tax)
- » TDS (tax deducted at source)