August 06th, 2012 (India) : PBC Companies and Amnet have selected Empxtrack’s Goal Setting and Employee Appraisal Softwares to automate their processes and achieve greater HR efficiency.
With the ongoing addition of new clients, Empxtrack, an On-Demand Human Resources (HR) and Talent Management Software, is rapidly gaining recognition as an indispensable tool for employee management.
Empxtrack Employee Appraisal Software provides both PBC Companies and Amnet with
- Support for multiple reporting levels.
- Multiple workflow options ensuring the appraisal process matches the culture and diversity of the organizations.
- Templates for Competency and Skill Rating, Goals, Engagement, Promotion recommendations, Salary increments, Self Appraisal, Manager feedback, Final Score Capture, Succession Planning, Development Planning, Final Score calculations, 360 Degree Feedback and many others.
- User Friendly and Customizable appraisal templates to meet their specific requirements.
Empxtrack Employee Goal Setting Software offers PBC and Amnet with
- An option for an agreement between the employee & the manager before freezing the yearly targets.
- Employee’s last year’s Goal Sheet, Job Description and Organizational Objectives, Vision and Mission statements, all viewable for setting of current year goals.
- Templates designed to ensure that the goals for employees are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Reviewable and Trackable (SMART).
- Prioritizing critical goals and tasks
- Auto transfer of Goal Sheet to Empxtrack Appraisal.
- Reports that help track the progress of a specific team, department or an initiative
According to the Company President and Chief Architect of Empxtrack, Tushar Bhatia, “With Empxtrack, Amnet and PBC Companies have gained an integrated, scalable and user-friendly solution that will grow with their businesses. Since both companies are automating their processes for the first time, they will also see significant benefits in timely completion and continuous tracking of these important initiatives. Empxtrack continues to help companies in effective and quick decision making – one of the most important parameters of success in todays competitive market.”
About PBC Companies : PBC performs several thousand jobs a year, working for the best-of-the-best General Contractors and on the highest profile jobs. They are a sub-contractor of high quality and performance, with areas of expertise in specialty pavers and masonry; we self-perform our work to ensure that all safety and quality standards are met and exceeded.
About Amnet Systems Pvt Ltd : Amnet offers offshore outsourcing services. Amnet is a mature company with over a thousand employees and state-of-the art infrastructure.
About Saigun Technologies and Empxtrack :
Saigun is a technology group focused on designing HR Management solutions. Saigun pioneers development of integrated, flexible and on-demand solutions for management of human capital. It provides technology to many Fortune 500 companies for various requirements in HR.
Empxtrack is a next generation software for Human Resource and Talent Management. The leader among integrated web-based solutions for HR, Empxtrack is powerful enough to handle all 18 functions of HR department through its single window interface and provides comprehensive analytics for critical decision making.
It uniquely combines Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Talent Acquisition, Self and Manager Services, Compliance, Rewards and Recognitions, Manpower Planning, Surveys and a comprehensive Employee Database with advanced search features.
Designed as a SaaS (software-as-a-service) offering, Empxtrack requires Zero-to-minimum investment in hardware and other software components, making it first choice of the organizations that require quick to use solutions with minimum investment in technology.
For further information contact:
Saigun Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A-27/E, Sector 16
NOIDA – 201 301, India
Phone: +91 120 473 7900
Fax: +91 120 251 0908
Email: [email protected]
US Sales Office
150 Motor Parkway
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Fax: +1 866-825-3204