(Last revised on July 15, 2021)
While you can access most areas of our Web site without submitting any personal data, there are certain areas of our site that request specific personal information including name, title, phone number, and e-mail address. Our intent is to allow you as much control as possible over your personal information.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Unlike our websites, most of the products and services of Empxtrack are intended for use by our business customers, and your use of them is administered by your company.
If your company is administering your use of Empxtrack, please contact your company with any privacy questions related to your use of that Empxtrack.
The goal of this policy is to make explicit the information we gather on our customers and users, how we will use it, and how we will not.
- Information Empxtrack collects and controls
- Purposes for using information
- Legal bases for collecting and using information
- Your choice in information use
- Sharing of your information
- Data Security
- Your rights with respect to information we hold about you
- Retention of information
- Children’s personal information
- Notification of changes
- Data Protection Officer
- Contact Details
2. Information Empxtrack collects and controls
2.1 What information Empxtrack collects
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, and your employer details.
- Contact Data includes contact number, business address, corporate or personal email address, home address
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Profile Data includes your interests and preferences in receiving marketing from us and select third parties, your communication preferences and survey responses.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
2.2 Information that you provide us
- Account signup: When you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, we ask for information like your name, contact number, email address, company name and country to complete the account signup process. You’ll also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account. You may also provide us with more information such as your time zone and language.
- Event registrations and other form submissions: We record information that you submit when you (i) register for any event, including webinars or seminars, (ii) subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list, (iii) submit a form in order to download any product, whitepaper, or other materials, (iv) participate in contests or respond to surveys, or (v) submit a form to request customer support or to contact Empxtrack for any other purpose.
- Payment processing : When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide your name, contact information, and credit card information or other payment account information. When you submit your card information, we store the name and address of the cardholder. We do not store the actual credit card number. For quick processing of future payments, if you have given us your approval, Payment Gateway Service Providers may store your credit card information or other payment information in an encrypted format.
You can visit https://stripe.com/us/privacy and https://razorpay.com/privacy/ for detailed terms of privacy of our payment gateway service providers
- Testimonials : When you authorize us to post testimonials about our products and services on websites, we may include your name and other personal information in the testimonial. You will be given an opportunity to review and approve the testimonial before we post it. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
- Interactions with Empxtrack : We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
2.3 Information that we collect automatically
- Information from browsers, devices and servers: When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
- Information from application logs and mobile analytics : We collect information about your use of our products, services and mobile applications from application logs and in-house usage analytics tools, and use it to understand how your business use and needs can improve our products. This information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations, and devices used to access and their locations.
2.4 Information that we collect from third parties
- Signups using federated authentication service providers : You can log in to Empxtrack Services using supported federated authentication service. These services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address.
- Referrals : If someone has referred any of our products or services to you through any of our referral programs, that person may have provided us your name, email address and other personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove your information from our database. If you provide us information about another person, or if another person gives us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
- Information from social media sites and other publicly available sources : When you interact or engage with us on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram through posts, comments, questions and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information, including profile information, to allow us to connect with you, improve our products, or better understand user reactions and issues. You may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove your information from our database.
3. Purposes for using information
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services;
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and mail hosting, and backing up and restoring your data;
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of Empxtrack, Empxtrack’s users, third parties and the public.
- Our applications may also require access to location only when you elect to provide access. This information will be exclusively shared with our mapping providers and will be used only for mapping user locations
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to better help them;
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
4. Legal bases for collecting and using information
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for information collection and use is always as processor of information. All our information collection and processing activities are based on 1) contractual necessity with our clients. 2) Your consent
Withdrawal of consent : Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. You may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove your information from our database
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
4.2 Promotional Offers From Us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
5. Your choice in information use
Opt out of non-essential electronic communications : You may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
Disable cookies : You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.
Optional information : You can choose not to provide optional profile. You can also delete or change your optional profile information. You can always choose not to fill in non-mandatory fields when you submit any form linked to our websites.
6. Sharing of your information
We don’t share your information with any third party service providers, reselling partners, domain registrars or market place developers
For an individual from For European Economic Area (EEA) his/her data will never move outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
7. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Your rights with respect to information we hold about you
Empxtrack is merely processor of information provided by our clients. To exercise your rights such as right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right of restriction of processing, right of data portability and right to complain you can reach controller of data which in most cases is your employer through concerned HR. Alternatively you can also write to us at [email protected] and we can forward such requests to respective controllers.
In case you have shared your data you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. You may contact us at
[email protected] to request that we remove your information from our database
9. Retention of information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We hold the data in your account as long as you choose to use Empxtrack Services. Once you terminate your Empxtrack user account, your data will eventually get deleted from active database during the next clean-up that occurs once in 12 months. The data deleted from active database will be deleted from backups after 12 months post active database cleanup.
10. Children’s personal information
- Our products and services are not directed to individuals under 16.
- Empxtrack does not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under 16 years of age.
- Empxtrack as an HR product allows you to store beneficiary or dependents information. These dependents/beneficiaries can be minor also. You can choose not to give this information, or you can request to get this information deleted by sending an email to your employer.
- You can also send us an email at [email protected] and we can facilitate deletion of such data through your data controller.
12. Notification of changes
13. Data Protection Officer
14. Contact Details
Please contact us: via e-mail at [email protected] by telephone at: +1-888-840-2682, or by mail to: Empxtrack, Inc, Hauppauge Center, 150 Motor Parkway Suite 401, Hauppauge, New York 11788, U.S.A. with any general questions about our websites
|Our full details are:|
|Full name of legal entity:||Empxtrack Inc.|
|Name or title of DPO:||Data Protection Officer|
|Email address:||[email protected]|
|Postal address:||Empxtrack, Inc|
Hauppauge Center,150 Motor Parkway Suite 401,
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Empxtrack Inc.
Name or title of DPO: Data Protection Officer
Email address: [email protected]
150 Motor Parkway Suite 401,
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Telephone number: +1-888-840-2682
India Sales, Support & Implementation
Saigun Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A-27/E, 2nd floor, Sector 16
Noida – 201 301, India
Phone: +91 120 354 1352